Huawei SUN2000-8KTL-M0 8kW network connection inverter is prepared to be installed in homes that are powered by three phase current. This inverter is an intermediate model within the new residential range of network connection.
Solar Panel has DC isolation detection and residual intensity monitoring unit. The most efficient solar power systems that run our appliances require a high quality inverter with a robust convection cooling system.
SUN2000-8KTL-M0 8kW inverter is prepared to work on three-phase network connection facilities. It is prepared to enables the possibility that batteries will increase their degree of self-consumption.
Huawei SUN2000-8KTL-M0 Features:
The Huawei SUN2000-8KTL-M0 8kW inverter features 2 MPPT that allow installation of panels in two form groups that each of the groups can be installed with different inclination, orientation or different electrical characteristics. The SUN20008KTL inverter maximizes the efficiency of solar panels so that maximum energy up to 99% is offered to the home at all times.
The latest Huawei 8kw solar inverter is highly appreciated in the market with the following specifications makes it worth investment.
- Active rated AC power 8,000W Max.
- Apparent AC power 8,800VA
- Maximum input voltage (Vmax) 1,100V
- Maximum intensity per MPPT 11A
- Max. short-circuit intensity per MPPT 15A
- Minimum input voltage 200V
- Voltage range in MPP 380V-850V
- Nominal voltage of maximum potential 600V Max.
- Maximum inverter efficiency: 98.6%
- European Weighted Efficiency: 98.0%
- Max input voltage: 1,100V
- Mini input voltage: 200V
- MpPT voltage range: 140V – 980V
- Nominal panel input voltage: 600V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 11A
- Maximum intensity: 15A
- MPPT number: 2
- MPPT inputs: 1
- Three-phase alternating output
- Nominal output power: 8kW — 8.8kVA
- Output voltage: 220/380V, 230/400V, 3W+N+PE
- Nominal network frequency: 50Hz /60Hz
- Maximum output current 13.5A