ABB Terra DC Wallbox 24 kW CCS2 with 3.5m cable (model – 6AGC077815)
DC wallbox prefered over AC wallbox
When charging with AC equipment, charging power is often limited by the onboard converter of the EV. Onboard converters are usually rated rated 3 to 7 kW. Any additional power the AC charging station could provide, remains unused. With the DC wallbox, 24 kW peak DC power is provided directly to the battery, bypassing the limitations of the EV’s onboard converter. With Terra DC Wallbox you can ensure 24 kW power delivery no matter the which EV model is being charged and whether it has AC converter or not.
Intelligent design: compact, convenient, connected
• Space-savings with easy-to-install design
• User-friendly interface for convenient charging with 7 inch LCD touchscreen display
• Broad range of connectivity options
Futureproof: ROI maximized
• Fully compatible with current and future EVs
• Remote software updates
• Smart functionality means optimized and cost-efficient charging
Safety: built-in protection
• Evaluated and tested to the highest independent standards
• Safe for use in residential settings
• Integrated ground-fault and trip protection
• Outdoor and indoor installation NEMA 3 & IP54
• Smart charging via OCPP
• Setup for external energy meter integration for dynamic load management
• Ready for integration with advanced smart building energy system
• Overvoltage and undervoltage
• Ground fault
• Surge protection
• PE (protective earth) continuity monitoring
• Leakage current monitor protection
• GSM / 3G / 4G
• 0–22.5 kW, 24 kW (peak) / 60 A
• Charging Voltage: CCS: 150 – 920 V DC
Delivery time: 8 weeks after order
Please note – connector holder (which is in product picture) is not included and should be ordered separately here.
Pedestal for mounting can be ordered separately.
Model with double – CCS2 and Chademo connectors available.