You need a Tesla Wall Connector if you want a convenient solution for charging your vehicle at home.
Height: 345 mm – width: 155 mm- Depth: 110 mm
Shipping box dimensions 460 mm – width: 260 mm- Depth: 120 mm
- It is light in weight- designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It comes with a 7.3 meters long cable.
- The Tesla Wall Connector is compatible with Model S, Model X, Model 3, and model Y EU. It is also compatible with any of the home or indoor appliances.
- It is designed with three-phase power. The maximum power it provides is 22 KW or 32 A at 400.
- It can be connected to Wi-Fi.
- The power can be adjusted according to personal needs and a range of circuit breakers.
- It is tempered with white glass. The purpose of using the glass is for the protection of the user from getting an electric shock.
Tesla EU Gen 3 Wall Connector:
For EU models, Tesla has come up with a Tesla EU Gen 3 Wall Connector. The specially designed charging gadget for the EU models is light in weight and comes with a 7.3 meters cable- the cable provides a full charging overnight for a right beginning. The basic reason behind keeping it light is that the users can accommodate the gadget both indoor and outdoor with convenience. It has a range of electrical systems and mounting options.
How to use it?
- Connect the charger to the power.
- Make sure you have read all the installation instructions. (This is for your safety).
- Connect the charging cable to the charging station of your EV.
The Tesla App allows the users to monitor the charging process and receive an alert message when the charging is done.
The Tesla Wall connector provides the ultimate home charging experience.
Electric vehicle wall connector